Important Current Affairs 2nd June 2018
1. Country’s first national sport university will be set up in Manipur
2. Maneka Gandhi Laid Foundation of India’s 1st Advanced DNA Forensic Lab in Chandigarh
3. Government launches Seva Bhoj Yojna with an outlay of 325 crores.
4. india became leading country in coconut production and productivity.
5. Andhra pradesh has launched a Zero based natural farming scheme for benefiting farmers by 2024. The investment is 16,134 crore.
1. Giuseppe Conte Sworn In As Italian PM To New Populist Government
2. PM Modi visited Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore to strengthen better cooperation with ASEAN Countries on the wake of China’s domination over South Asian region.
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi handed over the Padma Shri award, one of India’s highest civilian awards, to former Singaporean diplomat Tommy Koh.
#Banking and Finance
IMF (International Monetary Fund) released its loan of 252 Million $ to Sri Lanka.
The ICC has included Nepal, Netherlands, Scotland and the UAE in their ODI rankings list apart from the 12 existing countries.