Are you preparing for government job? Current affairs for government job exams group is a group of self motivated students preparing for exams like IBPS, SBI, SSC and more. Join the group and read current affairs. You can also post current news if you want to contribute to the community.
Important Current Affairs 4th July 2018 Quiz
1 Which state government has recently introduced “Happiness Curriculum” for the students of the school?
(a) Uttar Pradesh (b) Gujarat (c) Delhi (d) Maharashtra
2 Who has been appointed as DG of the Ordinance Factory Board has been appointed?
(a) B. Shriram (b) P K Srivastava (c) Girish Chandra Chaturvedi (d) None of these
3 Who is the…Read more
Important Current Affairs 3rd July 2018 Quiz
1 Who has recently become the new Director of United India Insurance Company?
(a) Amarnath Singh (b) Vipul Mittal (c) Vijay Shree Niwas (d) None of these
2 Which state has recently decided to set up the country’s first khadi mall?
(a) Uttar Pradesh (b) Gujarat (c) Delhi (d) Jharkhand
3 Who has recently won the presidential election of…Read more
Important Current Affairs 2nd July 2018 Quiz
1 Which of the following country has world’s poorest population ?
(a) India (b) Pakistan (c) Nigeria (d) Kenya
2 Where has the decision to open Asia’s first arbitration center?
(a) Beijing (b) Tokyo (c) Kathmandu (d) Delhi
3. Which state government has recently announced the “Kanya Van Samrudhi Yojana”?
(a) Uttar Pradesh (b) Madhya Pradesh…Read more
Important Current Affairs 1st July 2018
1 Who has been recently nominated as a full time member of the MIT Trustee Board?
(a) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw (b) S Ananth Kumar (c) Vijay Chetri (d) Ajit Basu
2 How many million dollars of help does World Bank decide to give to Rohingya?
(a) 280 (b) 380 (c) 400 (d) 480
3 Who has recently appointed as the new part-time president of ICICI Bank?
Current Affairs 29 th June Quiz
1 Which bank has increased the loan facility for Seychelles recently?
(a) SBI (b) PNB (c) Exim Bank (d) None of these
2 Which country has FATF recently included in the Gray List?
(a) Nepal (b) Pakistan (c) Sri Lanka (d) None of these
3 Which company has recently tied up with the Korean firm for emission control equipment?
(a) NTPC (b) ONGC (c) HPCL (d)…Read more
Current Affairs 28 th June Quiz
1 Where is the 15th India Observer Joint Ministerial Commission (JMC) organized recently?
(a) New Delhi (b) Perth (c) Canberra (d) None of these
2 Who has been appointed the new CBIC’s chairman recently?
(a) S. Ramesh (b) B. Shriram (c) Arigit Basu (d) Vanja An Sarna
3 Which state recently created a study committee for floating solar power plants?
Important Current Affairs 30th June, 2018
1 Recently, India and the which country’s navy have participated in Passage Practice?
(a) Indonesia (b) Sri Lanka (c) Bangladesh (d) None of these
2 Which bank has recently acquired Mumbai based Swadhin Finserv?
(a) State Bank (b) RBL Bank (c) Central Bank (d) PNB
3 Who recently launched the Mobile App ReUnit?
(a) Narendra Modi (b) Rajyavardhan…Read more
Important Current Affairs 2nd June 2018
1. Country’s first national sport university will be set up in Manipur
2. Maneka Gandhi Laid Foundation of India’s 1st Advanced DNA Forensic Lab in Chandigarh
3. Government launches Seva Bhoj Yojna with an outlay of 325 crores.
4. india became leading country in coconut production and productivity.
5. Andhra pradesh has launched…Read more
Important Current Affairs 1st June 2018
1. Andhra Pradesh got its own symbols.
Neem – State Tree
Black Buck – State Animal
Rose-ringed parakeet – State Bird
Jasmine- State flower
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched three Indian digital payment systems – RuPay, BHIM app and UPI by SBI at the ‘Business, Innovation and Community Event’ in Singapore. With this India’s RuPay Digital…Read more
Important current affairs for government exam 2nd May, 2018
1. The bilateral trade between India and China through Nathu La border has resumed. The announcement in this regard was made by the General Secretary of the Indo-China Border Traders’ Welfare Association, Tenzing Tsepel. The trade between India and China through Nathu La border resumed in 2006, 44 years after it was closed. I…Read more
- Load More